Proficient experience with web and desktop development, primarily with Java and Adobe Flex. Expert knowledge of GIS technology using ESRI platform. Knowledge in mobile development with Android and HTML5.
Currently studying English in Silicon Valley and getting knowledge in meetings and events about Mobile Technologies and Startups.
Graduate degree in Analyst and Systems Development. Lead assistant Computer Technician with 5+ years of experience in geographic information system development, participating in projects for government, public safety, hydric resources and natural environment.
Total Experience : 5+ years as professional
Databases : Oracle, SQL Server, Postegre SQL, MySQL.
|Significant projects and works|
Role: Analyst Developer.
Start date: 16/11/10
End date: 23/02/13
Description: Official ESRI Representative in Brazil, working with projects in many Brazilian companies is reference in geographical information.
Responsibilities: Developer of Web and Desktop GIS Applications.
- SSPSC (Public Security Bureau of Santa Catarina) and SSPBA(Public Security Bureau of Bahia) – Web Geographic system that controls and displays information about occurrences of crime or operations officers in the state, official vehicles, integrated emergency dispatch and vehicle tracking.
- SIGIBGE(Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics) – Web Portal to view and search national information shared by IBGE.
- PMMA(City Hall of Maringá /PR)– Web Portal to manage and share municipal information.
- PMCS(City Hall of Caxias do Sul /RS) – Development Consulting to develop a Web Portal to manager spatial city’s information.
- PMJF(City Hall of Juiz de Fora/MG) – Development a Web Portal to manager spatial city’s information including mobile development for Windows Mobile.
Role: Analyst Developer.
Environment: C#, VB.Net, VBA, Java, Flex, Eclipse, ArcGIS, WPF, Asp.Net.
Start date: 03/03/08
End date: 11/16/10
Description: The GeoAmbiente is a medium size company for remote sensing, and utilizing’s part of ESRI partner program. Actuating in development of GIS applications and environmental mapping.
Responsibilities: Develop applications for ArcGis desktop that help users of GIS analysis assist in their work, and also develop other customized tools for process optimization also working with development of Web Map Portal, responsible for disseminating geographic information on the Internet.
- AgroGeo – ArcGis Desktop Software developed initially to TNC (The Nature Conservancy) and VALE. Spatial Analyst and other functions to rural land legalizations.
- SIG Conjuntura – Developed to National Water Agency, is the ArcGis Desktop System that offers tools to calculate and analyze hydric resources information.
Project Name: In Society
Environment: Java, Flex, Postgre Sql.
Start Date: 2010
Description: Software to manager rental blocks soccer.
Project Name: Structured Portuguese interpreter
Start date : 2007
Description: Update software that interpret commands in Portuguese to help beginning students to learn and develop. Took 3rd place in the event of Young Entrepreneur Joseense.
Promtra – Application for promotion of pages on facebook – Android;
Vai Corinthians! – Application that gathers team soccer sounds and news – Android;
Technologist: Analyst and System Development in Veris IBTA(Brazilian Institute of Advanced Technology)– Completed in 2011
- Oracle Associate – Java 7 Programmer
- ESRI Associate – Web Developer 10.1
- Java Academy – Season – 2012
- Computer Technical – CTI Univap (University of Vale do Paraíba) – 2007
- ArcGis Desktop and ArcGis Server.
- Object Oriented Programming;
- Geographic Information System;
- System Analyst;
- Software Engineering (RUP, SCRUM, XP, UML);
- Databases(Oracle, Oracle Spatial,PostGre, MySQL, SQLServer, Accsses);
- ArcGis(ArcObjects, ArcGisServer, Web API’s, ArcGis Desktop, etc);
- Google Maps API;
- Adobe Flex;
- Appcelerator Cloud Services.
Portuguese: Natural language.
Intermediate English: Living since April/2013 in Santa Clara.
Basic Spanish: Able to understand and communicate the basics.
Cell phone Number: +1 408 644-9461
|Address: 1705 Moroe Street #01 – Santa Clara – California – USA|
Email: William.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Nome do projeto: Vai Corinthians!
- ESRI Web Developer Associate